Well we drove up to Orlando and spent the weekend in Disney World. It was very hot, and way too short, but we had so much fun!! It was so fun to watch Bella on all the rides and to see her with the characters. She was so excited to meet Mickey and Minney. She sat down right in front of them and started waving and blowing kisses. I wish we could have spent more time there, but we loved every minute of it!!
You should be a photographer. You seriously always get the CUTEST pictures of Bella! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun down there! We'll see ya in a few weeks!
I am so jealous that you guys went to disney world. When I went to California we were right next to disney land, but no one wanted to pay for the tickets just to go for a couple of hours. Remind me to call you and tell you about the concert!! It was so much fun. I am soooo excited for you to move to Washington!!
oh my goodness girl!!! first off I love the pictures of bella! she is so stinkin cute, I love that my friends all have the cutest girls! second , Im so glad i found your blog!!!! its so cute and what fun fun pictures you have ! hope all is good,, miss ya
I am really really jealous! I want to go to Disneyland soooo bad!!! We should plan a family vacation there next year so everyone can start saving up. Can't wait to see you and Bella in Hawaii!
7 comments:
You should be a photographer. You seriously always get the CUTEST pictures of Bella! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun down there! We'll see ya in a few weeks!
I am so jealous that you guys went to disney world. When I went to California we were right next to disney land, but no one wanted to pay for the tickets just to go for a couple of hours. Remind me to call you and tell you about the concert!! It was so much fun. I am soooo excited for you to move to Washington!!
How cute is she... I can't wait to go next week to Disneyland. You have the cutest little family, and you look great by the way!
How cute is she... I can't wait to go next week to Disneyland. You have the cutest little family, and you look great by the way!
What a fun weekend! Bella is so adorable! She will have lots of playmates when you guys move here. we will have to get together.
oh my goodness girl!!! first off I love the pictures of bella! she is so stinkin cute, I love that my friends all have the cutest girls! second , Im so glad i found your blog!!!! its so cute and what fun fun pictures you have ! hope all is good,, miss ya
I am really really jealous! I want to go to Disneyland soooo bad!!! We should plan a family vacation there next year so everyone can start saving up. Can't wait to see you and Bella in Hawaii!
Post a Comment