Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Goodbye to Florida

Well Bella and I are finally leaving Florida this week. I am happy to be done with all of this, but I am very sad to leave Jeff here for the next 3 weeks. Bella and I are going back to Utah for a quick visit and driving our cars to Washington. Then we are off to Hawaii with everyone but Jeff. I know it will be a fun trip, but it just won't be the same without him. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone in Utah and in Washington, we have been very lonely here this summer. Here are some more pictures from our fun summer here in Florida. We will see you all soon!!!








5 comments:

Angie Cleveland said...

I can't believe that you are already done for the summer. I totally remembered how it felt when we left Chicago. Have fun in Hawaii. I wish we could see eachother before you to Washington, but I am not quite sure when I am coming back. Bella is adorable by the way...

Scott and Chelsey said...

I miss you guys already! So glad I leave so soon!!! Take care and soak up the Hawaii rays for me!

McGiven Family.... said...

Hey Talise...this is Sarah Hill McGiven. I found your blog through Angie's and just wanted to say hi! Your little girl is so cute! I love all your cute pictures! Sounds like you had an exciting summer in Florida! Our blog is mcgivenfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! It is so good to see pictures of your cute family because I have not seen you forever! I hope things are going good for you!

Tiffany said...

Hey! Kristi said you guys are back in Washington now. Will you send me an email so I can get your email address? My email is mtm.dudley at yahoo. Thanks!!!

Amber Lynn said...

holy cow girl! you have quite the schedule! but look how amazing you look!!! and I love the pics of lil bella.. so stinkin cute! Miss ya