Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hawaii trip

Well the last month has been pretty crazy for us, but things seem to be slowing down. Bella and I left Florida the first week in August and went to Utah. Then we made the long drive to Washington with my parents, just in time to pack up again and go to Hawaii. We were so lucky to spend 10 beautiful days in Hawaii with the whole family. Everyone was able to make it on this trip, even my sweet husband. He had planned to suprise me and somehow made the last flight out of Miami before hurricane Faye hit. I am so glad we were able to have him there for at least part of the trip, and Jeff really needed a break after working so hard this summer.


this is Bella trying to get ready to go to the beach, she wants to do everything by herself

Bella loved the waterslides


The three youngest kids were sealed in the temple while we were all there, it was so great!!



9 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Talise!! Oh my gosh, somehow your blog got deleted from my list of blogs- but the problem's been fixed and I just did some major catch-up work. How fun that you spent the summer in Florida. And I about died seeing these pics of Bella, she is so big! Those blonde curls are to die for!!

Angie Cleveland said...

How fun to go to Hawaii. That is such a special family that you married into. I don't know how they do it so well with all of those kids. Well I am coming to Utah next week for Lindsays wedding,but I doubt you with be in Utah then, dang it! We need to start planning our girls trip so we have it set in stone. Miss ya..you are looking gorgeous as ever and Bella is darling.

Laura said...

Those pictures are beautiful, I'm jealous you got to go to Hawaii! How fun! Miss ya girl!

Denise and Brandon said...

Bella is so beautiful. I am so jealous of your trip.

Em said...

Hi! I'm so glad that Jeff got to go with you to HI. I bet that really made it even better. Can you believe our little babies? They are turning into little girls! We miss you so much in UT - it always feels like not quite complete when we go to lunch and stuff... anyway, keep in touch!

Em

Marnae said...

Talise! What a fun vacation. You look so beautiful. Bella, holy heck that girl is too much. The hair, the eyes, the independence. I am so sad we are so far apart. Hope all is well. Are you going to be working in WA? I finally have a permanent gig. BOO HISS.
Miss you guys. We need to plan a big reunion.

katie said...

Talise I came upon your blog and it is so cute. Bella is so adorable. I am glad maybe we can keep in touch. You look so beautiful, as usual, in these pics. Love ya

Amber Lynn said...

How fun!!! you look amazingly beautiful as always!!! Bella is so stinkin cute!!! I love all the pictures! Glad you had a good time! miss ya

Amber Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.