I have been so bad about keeping my blog updated, it seems like I am pretty consistant with once a month. Pretty pathetic! I really have been busy though. We have been staying at my sisters house while we are trying to close on our house. Everything I own is in a storage unit, a suitcase or at my in-laws house. To say the least I am going CRAZY!! Hopefully things will settle down in the next couple of weeks. I had to laugh as I was looking through the pictures on my camera, Bella is such a mess. I can't believe how many pictures I have of her with food all over her face. It is even worse that all of these pictures were taken within the last couple weeks, I think I give into her sweet tooth way to often.

I thought I should at least put one picture on here where she doesn't look like an orphan.
2 comments:
These pictures are so cute!! She looks more and more like you!!
Definitely not an orphan, more like a baby model. So glad to know you are alive. When are you moving into your own place? are you working? how does jeff like his job? miss you
Post a Comment