Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Well once again it has been forever, I cannot believe that it is already Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for. We are finally moved into our new house, and even though it is still kind of a disorganized mess I am so glad to finally be settled somewhere!! Just to know that we don't have to move again in a few months is the best feeling ever.
Bella with her cousins at the pumpkin patch

I realize that Halloween was almost a month ago, but I had to post some pictures of Bella in her adorable little ladybug costume. It was so fun watching her trick-or treating, she was so protective of her candy. Now everytime she sees candy she says trick or treat.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

10 comments:

Florence Family said...

Oh my gosh she is too cute!!! I have to say she looks just like Jeff. And I love your cute new home. It reminds me of the houses in Colorado in our neighborhood. Congrats. I know how it feels to finally belong somewhere!! Hope to see you soon!!!

Marnae said...

Happy House! WOW congrats. That Bella is so cute. Are you coming to Utah for the holidays? If so call me and I'll see if a bunch of us can get together for lunch or something.

Angie Cleveland said...

Ok your alive! LOVE the house and the Halloween costimes, I can't believe how big she is getting. So I know this is a stupid question, but did you guys move to Seattle? I can't remember. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

katie said...

Your house is beautiful, and Bella is so yours she looks just like you. So cute.

Amber Lynn said...

How fun!!! There is nothing like having a christmas in your first hom!!! Bella looks so stinkin cute!!! I hope that everything is going good. Since your as good as a blogger as I am latly.. i hope that you and your cute family have a wonderful christmas! Miss ya

Jill said...

Talise, I finally found you! It looks like you are having many wonderful adventures. You look great and Bella is simply beautiful! Her eyes are amazing and those cute blonde curls are adorable. Have a Merry Christmas and next time you are in town give me a ring, I would love to get together for a quick lunch!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh i miss her so so much! Your guys house is so darling. I love it! I hope we get up there someday!

Amber Lynn said...

seriously woman! you and emily need to update your blogs befor I go ape on your butts! lol... Miss you

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

Hey Pugmires ... this is Shannon I always check your blog from Sarah's it's really time for an update.

Halo BW said...

Such a lot of fun!

https://www.cekaja.com/pinjaman-online