So this is the first time I have looked at our blog in quite a while. I thought I might as well update things, since we have had just a few changes in our family....
Talise! I miss you! how are you my friend? That boy is so cute and chubs! And Bella...when did she get so big? Hope you are well. Are you working? Are you still in Seattle? Love the pictures. You are as beautiful as ever. Really do miss you. Marnae
Oooh! She beat me to it! So glad you updated! What an absolutely ADORABLE family! They must get all their good looks from you... (just kidding, Jeff). Marnae is in our ward and we are just loving her! Today she asked how I knew Talise & Jeff Pugmire... um, that's my cousin! How do YOU know them? She says you're great friends... small world! Keep updating. We love it! Take care.
3 comments:
Talise! I miss you! how are you my friend? That boy is so cute and chubs! And Bella...when did she get so big? Hope you are well. Are you working? Are you still in Seattle? Love the pictures. You are as beautiful as ever.
Really do miss you.
Marnae
Oooh! She beat me to it! So glad you updated! What an absolutely ADORABLE family! They must get all their good looks from you... (just kidding, Jeff). Marnae is in our ward and we are just loving her! Today she asked how I knew Talise & Jeff Pugmire... um, that's my cousin! How do YOU know them? She says you're great friends... small world! Keep updating. We love it! Take care.
please post more often!
https://www.reset931.net/2020/11/cara-ajukan-pinjaman-tanpa-jaminan.html
Post a Comment