Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playing in the puddle




On Saturday afternoon, Bella and I were out for a walk. It had been raining earlier that day and we had been stuck inside the house and very bored. Bella found a good sized puddle on the tennis court, and was very curious. She ran through it a couple of times and decided it was pretty fun. Then she sat down in the middle of the puddle and started taking her shoes off. She started going crazy splashing around, she was loving it. I just let her go for it because we were so bored. It was so funny! She played in the puddle for almost 20 minutes, she had a great time!

5 comments:

Sarah Pugmire said...

She by far has the cutest hair, of any little girl I know!

Tuita Family said...

How cute! It's funny w/ kids- sometimes you have to pick your battles... I guess Bella won this one in the puddle! Isn't it so cute how much fun they have w/ the simplest things? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother buying them anything, when they manage to have so much fun w/ everything but their own toys! Anyways, I'm excited to see you guys in Hawaii!!!

Erin said...

She is getting so big. Oh me and em went to visit jennica in the hospital today she had sabrina yesterday and is doing well. We were talking about how much we miss you and everytime we are get together we feel like someone is missing. Love ya and can't wait to see you in august. Then i am planning a trip for sure to come see you in the fall. Take care

Marnae said...

She is hilarious. I do love that kids find the oddest ways to entertain themselves. 20 minutes in a puddle. I think 20 minutes is about right. 20 minute massage. 20 minute shopping spree. 20 minutes of my kids obeying my every command. 20 minutes of somebody besides me doing the housework. Miss you.

Tuita Family said...

Hey Talise,
I just made my blog private and sent an invite to Jeff's email so you can view it (I don't have your email). If you want me to send the invite to your email, just let me know what it is... if you even want to look at my blog?