I thought I would just post some cute pictures of my baby. Not much is going on with us lately, but Bella is cute as ever! This past week has been pretty rainy, so we have been inside quite a bit. Bella had her first tea party, played with play dough, and colored me pictures in her new coloring book. She is just getting so big, I can't believe it!!
Bella looks so grown up! She is the cutest little girl ever. I miss her so much- you guys need to hurry up and move here so we can all hang out! When are you finally coming this way?
Just looking at her makes me weak. She is a heart-stopper. Maybe we can have a tea when she is here. What a wonder. GGrandmpa B. was thrilled to see her too.
Oh there was a little girl & she had a little curl Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.
6 comments:
Bella looks so grown up! She is the cutest little girl ever. I miss her so much- you guys need to hurry up and move here so we can all hang out! When are you finally coming this way?
Her hair down like that does make her look like a little girl! She is so cute I can't stand it!
What a doll! Wasn't I with you when you got that bathing suit? It looks darling on her. How are summer sales going?
Just looking at her makes me weak. She is a heart-stopper. Maybe we can have a tea when she is here. What a wonder.
GGrandmpa B. was thrilled to see her too.
Oh there was a little girl & she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good she was very very good,
But when she was bad she was horrid.
I'll take her either way. What a Gem!
Talise! I was so happy that I came across your blog, you little girl is beautiful. Florida sounds like an adventure, but so fun!
Keep in Touch
Krissa
Post a Comment