Monday, June 2, 2008

A day at the beach


Yesterday was Bella's first day at the beach, and she loved it!! We weren't really sure what she would think of the sand and salt water, but she couldn't get enough. The beach here is so beautiful, I couldn't believe how warm the water was. Bella had such a great time playing in the waves and building sand castles. I think I probably took a hundred pictures of her, and out of all of them there are maybe 3 that she is actually looking at the camera. She is such a brat. She was just so busy with what she was doing, she didn't have time to look up. Well here are a few of the pictures I took. We had a great time at the beach!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss her so much already. Looks like your having the time of your life.

Laura said...

Ok, first things first, Bella is ADORABLE!! I can't believe she's already so big and I've never even seen her! I hate living out of Utah!
Second, HIIII!! I haven't seen you for ages either! You look as cute as ever though, I found your blog on Erin's and thought I would say hi! And third, I saw that you're living in Florida now, how come?? You need to keep up on the blog more often (I'm sure you will now that you're living out of state) so we can keep in touch better! I miss ya girl!

Angie Cleveland said...

Yeah!~ You are blogging. I will just warn you that you will now be addicted to it, and sometimes it gets out of control. I am so glad that you made it to Florida safely. Where in Florida are you? It was so great to get together will all of the girls, something we will have to plan each year. Soak up this summer with the summer sales. I miss going to the pool everyday in Chicago and not having a care in the world. I am adding you to my blog, now that you are blogging! Love Ya-angie