Talise i miss you!!! Looks like you are having fun. Corn is actually okay this year. I can't believe i just said that but it is. Jennica and i just started swim lesson with the girls em is going to china so she couldn't do it with us but we miss you and wish you were there with us! Tell bella hi from Cher! Love ya
Hello friend! I Love your blog. Bella's beautiful bod in that swimming suit is perfect. I am glad all is well and miss you. I am bummed we weren't able to hang out one last time before you left. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Miss you people.
5 comments:
Talise i miss you!!! Looks like you are having fun. Corn is actually okay this year. I can't believe i just said that but it is. Jennica and i just started swim lesson with the girls em is going to china so she couldn't do it with us but we miss you and wish you were there with us! Tell bella hi from Cher! Love ya
Hello friend! I Love your blog. Bella's beautiful bod in that swimming suit is perfect. I am glad all is well and miss you. I am bummed we weren't able to hang out one last time before you left. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Miss you people.
We will definitely have to make a trip to the zoo! She is so cute I can't get enough of her!
Bella is getting so big! I'm so glad we all have these blogs to keep each other updated, and see the fun pictures and stories of the kids growing up!
Very cute! And I love your hair blonde again, by the way.
Post a Comment