Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally in Florida



Well after almost a month of being a single mom in Utah, Bella and I are finally in Florida with Jeff. It was kind of sad to leave knowing that I will probably never live in Utah again, but it is so nice to have our family together again. Jeff is working hard everyday and doing well so far. Me and Bella just hang out by the pool most of the time, we are loving it! We are really looking forward to the rest of our summer here, it should be a lot of fun. I am also excited to be better with my blogging. This is my first official post for this year, which is pathetic, but I will get in the habit of doing it more often.

2 comments:

Tuita Family said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're blogging again! Bella is soooo freakin cute in this picture. I miss her a ton, and I've been told she's a lot like Fia, so I'm anxious to see her in action! You guys are so lucky to spend an entire summer in beautiful weather. Do you guys having any exciting tourist plans while living in Florida?

Sarah Pugmire said...

Your blog is so freakin cute! And holy cow is that Bella????? When did she grow up?? She is officially a big girl. We miss you guys a ton, and can't wait for you to get back here! It will be fun to be able to check up on you guys now:)